Monday 19 May 2014

On their blogs: Edwin Siu & Priscilla Wong console each other

news from : Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/




Currently, the rumours between Edwin Siu (蕭正楠) and Priscilla Wong (黃翠如) are the highlights of the media and Priscilla was under high pressure as a result. Thus, Edwin was very worried for Priscilla and on his blog, he left a 'love' message in the early morning: "I am feeling tired due to the recent incident and hope everybody will not hurt the one I love. Please look for me directly should if you have any doubts and you should know where I live?" As Edwin wrote in his message 'the one I love', it led to everyone suspecting that he was referring to Priscilla Wong. 

As for Priscilla, she had not address the issue directly and replied to Edwin through her blog this morning: "I just realise it, full of gratitude and touched as well. You are always brave and worse than me during this period. However, you mention that sunshine may not shine tomorrow and a rainbow will always appear after a rainy day, isn't it? In fact, we are not the leads but audiences in this movie. Let us 'jia you 加油' together!" As such, looking at them consoling each other and it seems that their romance is about to expose.

No comments:

Post a Comment