Monday 12 May 2014

Linda Chung: Kate Tsui looks pretty and healthy in the advertisement

news from ; Source: MingPao/ The Sun
Translated and edited by: R.E.D@http://asianuniverse.net/forums/ 


Linda Chung attended a cell phone promotion activity in Causeway Bay yesterday. Many fans turned up to see her despite the rain. Linda apologised to them "I am sorry about the rain, you come out to support me rain or shine, I love you all." Speaking about Kate Tsui took over from her as the spokesperson for a company selling slimming products, she has lost a few million dollars as a result. Linda said "The company and I worked very well for the last three years. Since the company has changed the style of advertisement and it is quite normal to change the spokesperson too. (Kate appeared in bikini in the new advertisement!) she looks very pretty in the advertisement, very healthy looking. As long as it suits the purpose of the advertisement, it doesn't matter if one has to wear a bikini. But some magazines instead of reporting about the healthy aspect of it, used harsh words to describe it in a different way. Linda was asked if she has to ask her boyfriend first before she can appear sexy in a commercial ? Linda replied "I work for myself and I make my own decision what job to take. My family and friends have trust in me, I don't need to worry about them." Linda also denied losing 3 million dollars. She said the magazines are fabricating the figures. "I am very contented with what I've got. I am in the process of signing more commercial jobs to do." 

No comments:

Post a Comment