Monday 12 May 2014

Ada Choi has more then "double" her investment a few times,

news from ; Source: MingPao/The Sun
Translated and edited by: R.E.D @http://asianuniverse.net/



Eric Tsang, Ada Choi and Ruco Chan attended the ribbon cutting ceremony for an investment company yesterday. The MC congratulated Ada for her husband winning the best supporting actor title. Ada, wearing a white tube dress and showing her long legs disclosed that she is successfully managing the family finance "My husband does not like to invest in money (He doesn't ask you about investing money?) That is right, I usually tell him about my investment, he also told me not to die yet because he wouldn't know how to manage the family finance. I told him he has to. Now that he has more work, so have I, and we work hard together, we are blessed. (Have you double your investment?) More then double a few times!"

Eric Tsang is the spokesperson for the investment company. He disclosed he invests his money in different occasions at different times. Asked if he has invested in the entertainment business promoting Raymond Lam and Fala Chan, Eric smiled and said "Raymond is so popular already, no need for me to promote him!" Eric went on to say the company specifically want to help new comers. "Fala is very motivated, she has been to many places to study filming. As for Raymond, I will help him if necessary. They all call me "dad", I treat everybody the same." Eric denied the rumor that Flora Chan played up, hence she was absent from "Never Dance Alone" promotion activities, in her defense, Eric said " Don't get it wrong. From day one of the filming, she has been very happy. I know she has to concentrate in her study and exam and she had already said she might not be able to attend all the promotion activities. She is a professional actress, I admire her!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment