Thursday 29 May 2014

Kevin Cheng accidentally hits the door frame and bleeds

news from: Source: MingPao
Translated by: Chloe.C @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums

Kevin Cheng accidentally hits the door frame and bleeds

Yesterday, Kevin Cheng and Tavia Yeung attended the blessing ceremony for TVB'w new drama "Heaven's Eye". Seeing a bandaid above Kevin's left eyebrow, he exposed that the night before, when he was leaving the set after filming, he accidentally hit the door frame and started bleeding. The producer immediately went to the hospital with him. Thankfully, he didn't need any stitches. He laughed: "After I hit (the door frame), I only realized after a crew member told me I was bleeding!" Is he worried that it will "ruin" his face? Kevin calmly replied: "I've gotten hurt my face many times. I've gotten five stitches before from playing ball, ten stitches from filming. This time, I didn't even need any stitches, just a bandaid for it to heal. I will go for a check up after resting for three to four days." 

Tavia Yeung's male partners can't escape injuries? 

Tavia Yeung teased Kevin saying he is clumsy, she said: "I thought it was make up! I only knew it was an injury after he came in "crying"." Tavia realized that earlier, when she cooperated with Steven Ma in "Storm in a Cocoon", he also injured his nose. The male artistes that she cooperates with cannot escape having injuries? Tavia waved her hands and shook her head saying: "It's not my fault! I'll scare off everyone if you say that!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment