Thursday 29 May 2014

Films new series: Linda Chung approaches her friend to teach her sewing

news from ; Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/



Female star, Linda Chung (鍾嘉欣) wore a black dress to attend an event and revealed that she will be filming series related to fashion, and working with veteran artistes, Damian Lau (輩劉松) and Liza Wang (汪明荃).

In order to act the role well, Linda approached her good friend to teach her sewing and said "I ask my friend to teach me sew by machine and hands. Although the script is dead, but I want to make the role  alive. Damian takes care of the juniors and highlights that it is difficult to act for this role, and I need to add in some creativity. (Developing as TV Queen?) Hope so!" In the series, a well body built man will be her boyfriend. Linda laughed and expressed she did not really like bodybuilder but admired the six packs though. She said "I love guys who love their bodies!" When the reporters laughed and asked that boyfriend, Philip Ng failed to meet the criteria, Linda said sweetly "He is quite healthy though."

No comments:

Post a Comment