Wednesday 15 February 2012

Tracy Ip & Wai Kar Hung accepts 'height difference' love

Credit ; Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/ 



Tracy Ip & Wai Kar Hung accepts 'height difference' love 

The on-screen couples Tracy Ip and Wai Kar Hung; Alvina Kong and Kenny Wong from TVB new series 4 In Love emphasizes the love story with the right timing. Tracy and Wai are not seen as a couple that could work in the public eye due to their heights. Alvina and Kenny have been good friends for several years and know each other well, but Alvina's husband played by Patrick Dunn gets in between the relationship when he has a crush on Kenny. The triangle relationship becomes complicated. Today is Valentine's Day, the four lead actors come together to talk about their views on love. 

In real life, Tracy and Wai are actually not too far apart in height, but to create the major height difference effect, Tracy puts on 5-inch heels when they were shooting, which led to pain on her feet. However, she later got used to wearing heels all the time and can even run with them comfortably. On the contrary, Wai had to pretend to be shorter than he is, so he usually split his legs a little while standing. The two had to lose weight for the role, Tracy said: "Because in the series, I always have to wear mini skirts and have to appear tall with a nice body figure, so I lost 10 pounds. Each day, I went for a 1 hour jog and went on a diet. Kar Hung lost a lot of weight." 

The two had the same feeling, that height is not one of the conditions when choosing a partner. Tracy said: "I think the outer appearance of my partner is secondary, the most important is good character and faithful to me." Wai expressed: "Most important is we get along. I currently don't have a partner yet, can be found but not sought. Tracy and I were rumored before when we were shooting, but actually it's just the story for this series. I believe to portray a role well, you must get into character. This time, it is my comeback to a TVB series after several years, the story is what attracted me." Tracy is grateful that Wai took good care of her and taught her how to act. 

Tracy's current love life is completely empty: "Peter So said my love life is rather bumpy, my Mr. Right will appear in 2016. Leave it to fate! I believe there will be this person that loves me. I prefer to be selective and patient. When a girl is too impulsive in their love life, then it easier to hurt themselves." It was said she and Wong Yau Lung have a relationship, have she been hurt? "This is a life experience, I learned from it. It's not every relationship that flowers will blossom." 

In the series, Kenny and Alvina have a relationship that feels like they met too late, Kenny said: "Many times, the person that understands you most may not be the person by your side. It is all about the opportunity and timing. I personally experienced this before." In real life, Kenny and his girlfriend have been dating for several years, everything has been going pretty well, but the couple do not have marriage plans yet. Alvina is very happy that she got to collaborate with handsome Kenny, and it was a joyous collaboration. As for herself in real life, she has been married for nearly 10 years. She and her husband need to have mutual understanding of each other and take their spouse's feelings into account. Tolerance gives a long lasting relationship. "Love occupies a great portion of my life, including the love from family, friends and colleagues. This is what allows me to smile often."


No comments:

Post a Comment