Wednesday 15 February 2012

Chilam Cheung to introduce his rich single friends to Annie Liu

Credit ; Source: Mingpao, Oriental Daily (images) 
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/ 




Chilam Cheung to introduce his rich single friends to Annie Liu 

Yesterday Annie Liu, Chilam Cheung, Mandy Wong, Oscar Leung and the rest of the cast to new film Natural Born Lovers (天生愛情狂) took part in the blessing ceremony. Chilam and Annie collaborated in an MV several years ago. Chilam said Annie is the best lover in the hearts of many men, including his friends. His friends have asked if they could visit the set. When Chilam learned Annie is an extreme 'house girl' and still doesn't have a boyfriend, he did not believe her: "This is one of the 100 things that I can't imagine. My friends are all rich single men, I will have to introduce the entire entertainment circle's best guys to Annie." 

Chilam asked Annie what her requirements are when choosing a boyfriend, knows how to drink and can sing? Annie said: "I am very bad at singing, also I don't like nightlife." The other day, Annie expressed at a fashion event: "My father said if no one gives me flowers on Valentine's Day, then he'll do it for me." 

In L'Escargot, 'Kwan Yee So' Mandy Wong is blessed with the opportunity to participate in this film as well. She and her L'Escargot husband Oscar Leung will be a couple once again. She said: "Since L'Escargot, I have indeed received more jobs."


No comments:

Post a Comment