Wednesday 8 February 2012

Sonija Kwok pregnant with a girl appears in high heels for charity event

Credit : Source: Oriental Daily 
Translated by aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/ 



Sonija Kwok pregnant with a girl appears in high heels for charity event

Yesterday Sonija Kwok appeared at Tsim Sha Tsui for the TISSOT LIMITED EDITION T-TOUCH EXPERT CHARITY AUCTION 2012. Currently over 5 months pregnant, Sonija still had on 5-inch heels at the event; she seriously wanted to look pretty. She said: "It's pretty! I'm only standing for a little bit. (Did your husband stop you from wear it?) Nope, but he did tell me not to jump or shake all the time, haha! Because I'm always moving around. (Have you stopped working yet?) I'm not sure, for now I can still attend events. I have nothing to do at home, so I like to come out sometimes, not as boring."

Sonija reveals she is expected to due in June and her husband will accompany her through labor. As of now, her unborn baby is very high spirited: "I already got my ultrasound, the baby is a girl. She's always kicking me now. (Teach the baby in the womb?) I always listen to music at home, and chat with her too. My husband always talks to her!" She frankly said her husband is longing for a girl, and now his wish has come true, so he's very happy. As for the baby's name, she will leave it for the elders to decide.

Yesterday Sonija's body figure has clearly gotten much rounder, she exposed she's already over 130 pounds. Sonija said: "Every night during dinner, I eat one bowl after another. I got so fat looking like a ball!" She is very worried that it be hard for her to get back in shape after giving birth, she smiled and said she is currently looking for a body slimming sponsor.

No comments:

Post a Comment