Wednesday 15 February 2012

Tavia Yeung desperateness shows, waiting for Him Law's diamond ring

Credit : Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/ 





Tavia Yeung desperateness shows, waiting for Him Law's diamond ring 

TVB artists Tavia Yeung, Him Law, Mandy Wong and Kenneth Ma took part in the promotional event of new series The Hippocratic Crush yesterday. Following the earlier exposure by [Oriental Daily] of Him and Tavia BBQing together, yesterday at the promotion they chatted happily and their relationship appears to be surfacing little by little. 

Later, Tavia said during an interview that she will consider spending Valentine's Day with Him: "I have to work during Valentine's Day, but if he wants to invite me out, I'll try to make time on my schedule!" Tavia also said girls should wait to accept gifts. When reporters asked if she'll accept a diamond ring gift? She immediately revealed her desperateness: "Of course I will accept it! It's money!" With a face full of joy, Tavia generously spoke about the progress of her relationship with Him: "If I meet a good guy, then I will date. Well, we are friends. (Any chance of taking the relationship further?) I don't have time! I'm working everyday." She admitted that she and Him do go out for dinner together in their personal lives. 

As for Him, he was not as generous as Tavia when responding to the rumor. He also does not know if he can follow Tavia's orders and go buy a diamond ring, but when facing Tavia's plastic surgery rumors, he quickly defended her: "I believe she didn't because I would have seen it when we are filming." 

Reporters teased and asked if he had touched Tavia's nose before? Him laughed: "We had no kiss scenes, so never touched before!" Him also defended ex-girlfriend Theresa Fu that she didn't do plastic surgery. 

Rising in popularity after her role as 'Kwan Yee So', Mandy Wong joked and said she will try her best to control herself and not allow the 'HK Girl' attitude to surface: "Otherwise, I will drive away all my male friends." Mandy reveals she'll be charging into the film scene soon with 'Kwan Yee Gor' Oscar Leung. The on-screen pair will get to continue their fate in the new film. 

Also, at the promotion the crew celebrated Kenneth Ma's birthday with a birthday cake.


No comments:

Post a Comment