Sunday 26 February 2012

Sharon Chan praises Fala Chen: She can be a scriptwriter

Credit : Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/ 





Sharon Chan praises Fala Chen: She can be a scriptwriter 

Fala Chen, Sharon Chan and Roger Kwok attended the promotional event to TVB new series Queens of Diamonds and Hearts that will premiere on Monday. When Fala from 'East Palace' meets Sharon from the 'West Palace' to fight for the Emperor Roger, the actual 'East Palace Empress' Cindy Au crashes the scene with Roger's son Brad Kwok. The little Brad kept calling his father 'On Jai' and completely stole the two Empresses limelight! 

Fala appeared in her Chung Mo Yim costume, she complained that the makeup takes so long to put on: "It takes a whole hour just to draw in the eyebrows!" As it was rumored Fala acted as if she's the 'Big Sister' teaching Sharon how to act and led to them being on bad terms? Fala denied: "On my birthday, Sharon and Christine Ng celebrated with me. (What did your boyfriend give you?) He came along too, and brought a birthday cake with him. (Gift?) Secret."

Sharon also clarified that she and Fala are like sisters: "We go out shopping together in private life. Earlier Fala cooked Western dishes for me to eat. (Did she teach you acting?) No, we just come up with ideas together! Fala really has talent for comedy, she can be a scriptwriter." 

As for Roger, he reveals 4 year old son Brad calls him 'On Jai' at home: "He's just following what his mom calls me. I won't be a strict father, but instead have a relationship with him as if we are friends. If he wants, he can even flip the house upside down, so he really clings onto me. (Go for another baby?) Nope! That's enough." Roger also explained the reason why he took his son to this event: "Because he doesn't know I'm an actor, so when he watched the promotion clips, he always asks me why I'm vomiting. So, I decided to take him along with me to work, and later I will bring my 8 month old younger son out too." 

Also, Louis Yuen and Oscar Leung both mocked Henry Tang and Sir Donald Tsang (HK politicians). Oscar said: "The King has both a East and West palace, then would it be considered a lack of feelings?" Louis joked: "But the King has a shoulder bone and a backbone." The two then joked that the King's dungeon has red wine and a horse carriage to travel around the world. Soon after, even Roger came along and joked with them: "We would all get red wine as gifts then! Haha!"


No comments:

Post a Comment