Thursday 6 March 2014

Ruco Chan is Old School, Won't Play as Hard as Myolie Wu

news from :Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net 


Ruco Chan is Old School, Won't Play as Hard as Myolie Wu 

Yesterday Ruco Chan, Lin Xiawei (Rosina Lam) and Louis Cheung were recording for JSG. Ruco expressed he wants to concentrate on filming series and does not have plans to launch his own album. When speaking of Myolie Wu's prank yesterday, Ruco described it as "explosive". He said: "The whole incident was so explosive, everyone has a different way of playing. I rarely play like that. Perhaps I'm rather old school, I just hope the media reports focuses on my work. Everything has changed now, people are announcing everything. If I do get in a relationship, I will announce too." 

Louis was asked about his upcoming TVB new series Inbound Troubles II, does he have a romantic storyline? He disclosed he doesn't mind pairing up with another man. "My role is quite psychotic. I'm not sure who I'm paired up with yet. (If you're paired with a man, will you be ok?) That's heavy flavor, but I don't mind. Every time I film a series, I don't get a good ending. I hope to have someone by my character's side during the finale. (Tell your wife Kay Tse to guest star?) No, there isn't any room for imagination."

No comments:

Post a Comment