Thursday 6 March 2014

Steven Ma Spots a Mistake in 'Storm in a Cocoon'

news from ; Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net 

Steven Ma Spots a Mistake in 'Storm in a Cocoon' 

Yesterday Steven Ma and Joyce Tang attended the "Keep Fit Party 2014" event hosted by the Occupational Safety and Health Council. Steven disclosed he will be going back to TVB for some dubbing work for his current series Storm in a Cocoon because the voices/sounds in some parts of the series filmed in Mainland didn't come out so well. He said: "If not, then the audience will probably find some kind of mistake again. Actually earlier I found a mistake in the series myself, in one scene I had an injury on my right-hand, but in the next scene my injury disappeared. Although there are staff who take notes of every scene, but I think artists should help out as well. It requires a lot of effort on them." When speaking of the TV ratings, Steven believed there will be a steady increase. 

Joyce was asked about her plans to have children. She expressed to let nature take its course: "If there is a baby coming in the end of the year, its quite troublesome to enroll in the schools. (Try to avoid getting pregnant?) My husband isn't in Hong Kong at this time, I don't have to do any protection."

No comments:

Post a Comment