Saturday 8 March 2014

Ben Wong Fears Kiss Scenes the Most; Joey Meng Doesn't Mind Filling the Third Shoe

news from : Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net 



Ben Wong Fears Kiss Scenes the Most; Joey Meng Doesn't Mind Filling the Third Shoe 

Ben Wong has kiss scenes with both Joey Meng and Nancy Wu in TVB series Gilded Chopsticks, but Ben didn't seem to enjoy it. He said: "I've been acting for so long and I fear kiss and bed scenes the most. I just feel its so awkward. In the series, I have kiss scenes with Joey and Nancy. When we were filming, the kiss scenes came one after the other, it just felt so awkward. Luckily, we are all professionals and the filming went smoothly." 

In the series, Ben and Joey's relationship was love at first sight. The simple and innocent feeling made Ben think back to his first love. He laughed: "In the past year, I haven't done much romantic scenes, this time my relationship with Joey is very simple and innocent. When we started filming, it triggered memories of my first love and the feeling of dating." Ben disclosed a small blooper during filming, he said: "There was one kiss scene, we were kissing so much my mustache fell off and I didn't even notice. We continued filming other scenes and didn't notice until the next day. I really felt sorry that we had to spend another 3-4 hours redoing some scenes. It was very fortunate we didn't have to redo the kiss scene." 

As for Joey, she has a relationship with Ben and Louis Cheung in the series. Joey praised Ben as a considerate person, while Louis is humorous. Gilded Chopsticks went through many changes in cast, it was said Joey 'filled the third shoe' as her role was first given to Fala Chen in the Sales Presentation, then Linda Chung was considered before the role landed in her hands. However, Joey did not mind what the public says: "There are always changes in this industry. Different people, different outcomes and sparks. Since I'm portraying this role, I am only concerned on how I could do my best! I don't care about all the rumors." In Gilded Chopsticks, Joey collaborates with her costars from Inbound Troubles Wong Cho Lam, Louis and Bob Lam. She said: "Of course I hope the ratings will be as good as last time, but I won't give myself pressure. Actually the crew isn't entirely the same, it is my first time collaborating with Ben. He looks pretty strict and serious, but in fact he's a lot of fun and attentive. In Hengdian, he went out to buy me so much food to eat, how could I eat all of it myself?" 

Joey disclosed she had a lot of action scenes in the series, so she had to put herself on a diet and practice her martial arts. She said: "Luckily I participated in gymnastic and trampoline courses in High School, so I quickly got a hang of it. However, it still took a toll in me physically. One scene, Louis and I had to show off our Kung Fu in front of the children, but I made so many mistakes, the children were laughing at me and I almost hit someone in the face. (No fear of being disfigured?) You have to trust your partner, if not then you're in more trouble."


No comments:

Post a Comment