Saturday 22 February 2014

'Outbound Love' Celebrates Regain of High Ratings Peaked at 31 Points

news from ; Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net 



Outbound Love' Celebrates Regain of High Ratings Peaked at 31 Points 

TVB series Outbound Love's TV ratings have increased. Up until today, the average rating is 29 points with a peak rating of 31 points. Yesterday the cast including Ruco Chan, Aimee Chan, Tony Hung and Lin Xiawei (Rosina Lam) celebrated the success. The on-screen couples fed their partners cake to celebrate Valentine's Day. Aimee said: "I'm pleased to hear the audience are still supporting us after the new year break. The series is about to get exciting, it will get better and better. My family of 3 watches the series together, sometimes I carry my son with one hand and watch the series on my iPad with the other. My son is beginning to listen to sound/voices. At the time, baby also participated in the shooting, he brings us so much luck!" 

When Cindy Lee and other good friends went to send new year greetings to Mr. and Mrs. Chan, they were only allowed to take photos of a sleeping baby Aiden. Does Aimee not want to expose Aiden's looks to the public? Aimee explained its just a device to let parents watch over their babies, it was not something to prevent friends from seeing her baby. 

Tony laughed and said his friends are not used to seeing him in TV series. He said: "They are more used to watching me on travel shows. It felt strange seeing me in a TV series and they even teased that I'm the 'Expression King' because my expressions were really exaggerated. In the coming year, I will be concentrated more on filming series. Travel shows, I will only be doing one per year. If Samantha Ko wants to be my partner, I'm afraid I won't be able to concentrate." Ruco Chan expressed the ratings going back up is a source of encouragement. He hopes for good results during the finale, so they can have another celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment