Saturday 22 February 2014

Ruco Chan Underwater Kiss, No Fear of Linda Chung's Boyfriend Jealous

mew from ; Source: On.cc
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net 





Ruco Chan Underwater Kiss, No Fear of Linda Chung's Boyfriend Jealous 

Ruco Chan and Linda Chung were shooting a water scene in Sai Kung last night for TVB new series The Great Pharmacist. The two were in the water filming a CPR scene. Ruco expressed he purchased a HK$2000 scuba diving suit just to film this scene. "This time, I have to jump into a well, into the lake, into the sea and the pool. That's a total of 4 times in the water. This is my first time filming at the pool in the studio, really looking forward to it. (What made you the happiest was getting to kiss Linda Chung again?) No, just the scene was beautiful. I liked it a lot, but I'm worried the girls going to be scared of me because anybody who works with me will have action scenes. (Fear Linda's boyfriend might get jealous?) Why? I don't usually care about these things. We are both professional artists and its not our first time collaborating. (Have all the chemistry?) Yes!" 

When speaking of Linda losing her HK$3,500, asked if he comforted LindaBB? He laughed: "Shouldn't I not mention it and pretend like I don't know. I don't want to bring up her bad experiences." 


No comments:

Post a Comment