Tuesday 26 November 2013

Kenneth Ma Acts Sentimental, Fan Girls Starts Blushing

news from : Source: On.cc
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net 




Kenneth Ma Acts Sentimental, Fan Girls Starts Blushing 

TVB Siu Sang Kenneth Ma attended a Christmas event at the mall and attracted nearly one hundred fans to the event. Kenneth performed two songs and played games with several female fans. Dubbed the 'male god', Kenneth got the female fans so happy as he fed them and took pictures with them. When Kenneth fed the blindfolded fan girl, she blushed and appeared really nervous, while the other fans below the stage screamed loudly in jealousy. Later, two other fan girls helped Kenneth wrap up his arm and knee. The enthusiastic fan wrote "I Love You" on the bandage and gave it a kiss! The other fan girl knelt down to help Kenneth bandage up his knee. Kenneth and some other fans formed a heart with their arms and other "HK Girl 10 Styles". Very cute scene! 

Kenneth expressed he has many jobs over the Christmas holidays. When asked if wanted someone to accompany him during the holidays? He said: "I'm old! I've past that age of wanting to be in a relationship. After all, I live in the present. Whether I have a lover or not, I'll be just as happy. (Did any fan girl confess their love to you?) Nope! They're just coming out to support me, they are very implicit. (Do you mind dating a fan?) I never thought about it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment