Tuesday 26 November 2013

Dayo Wong Risks His Life Riding with Kate Tsui to Boost TV Ratings

news from : Source: On.cc
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net 






Dayo Wong Risks His Life Riding with Kate Tsui to Boost TV Ratings 

Yesterday Dayo Wong, Kate Tsui, Sharon Chan, Jazz Lam, Toby Leung, Siu Bo and the rest of TVB new series Bounty Lady attended the promotional event. Dayo performed the theme song during the promotion and joked: "Everyone knows you must pay to listen to me sing! Everybody $100, but its me who pays you!" When Dayo carried Kate, it appeared there was some exposure, which frightened Kate so much she quickly covered herself. When speaking of tomorrow's series premiere? Dayo expressed he feels excited: "So that's why I came dressed in a Sashimi chef's uniform in hope to bring the series fresh out of the oven to everyone! If there are good ratings, I will wear this uniform for a whole month. (Weren't you going to kneel all the way home?) I'll wear this uniform and kneel inside Kate Tsui's mini van, so she can take me home. She's a pretty dangerous driver!" Kate expressed he's "killing her". She said: "He has to risk his life to ride with me." 

Earlier Kate expressed if the ratings reaches 40 points, then Dayo Wong will kneel home. Asked whether Dayo has confidence the ratings will actually hit 40 points? He asked reporters what the usual ratings are on average nowadays? When he learned the average ratings are in the 20s-30 points, he joked: "I don't have much confidence, but definitely have confidence to maintain the current ratings. (TVB is depending on you to rescue their ratings, the audience also have confidence in you!) Right, you mean rely on pushing the ball to me. Actually I don't have much to depend on. Its safer to depend on Kate Tsui!" However, Dayo expressed the premiere episode definitely won't be disappointing. As for Kate, she expressed she will regard the ratings positively. "Up until now, the feedback we got from the promotional clips have been pretty good. I hope Dayo can really kneel home!" 

There were body pillows with the cast photos printed on them at the event. Kate was asked whether she fears fans may have other fantasies on her body pillow? She said: "Its frightening. I'm really scared there might be an emerge of some 1:1 (prostitute) products. I can't imagine it!" Dayo wanted to take Kate's body pillow home, "I want to put it on my balcony, so when the magazine reporters come to take pictures, I'll lift it up! (Creates rumors to promote the series?) Nope, I pursued Kate for two months and failed. I don't dare to think about it anymore."


No comments:

Post a Comment