Tuesday 26 November 2013

'Boundy Lady' Premiere 29PTS(Peaked 31PTS), Dayo Wong: Maybe My Last TVB Series

news from : Source: Mingpao, HK Headline
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net 



'Boundy Lady' Premiere 29PTS(Peaked 31PTS), Dayo Wong: Maybe My Last TVB Series

Dayo Wong's new TVB series Bounty Lady premiered on Monday and had been well received. The premiere rating averaged 29 points and peaked at 31 points. There has also been heated discussions on the series online. The audience waited a bitter four years for Dayo's comeback, but that doesn't compare to the audience waiting ten years for 'Sam Gor' (Francis Ng) comeback, thus Triumph in the Skies II is still leading with the highest premiere rating of 32 points, peaking at 35 points. 

Aside from Dayo catching the attention in the premiere episode, 'Sai Sai Lap' (Siu Bo) also stole the limelight with her village girl role. Yesterday TVB received feedback from two people, one complimented the series had alarming dialogue and Siu Bo's acting is outstanding, but the other criticized the quality of the series is just average. The Communications Authority received 1 complaint on one of the artists' poor acting skills. 

Netizens enjoyed some of Dayo's 'golden lines' in the series, such as his comment to Siu Bo's character, "It takes me a few minutes to look from the left side to the right side of your face" and his compliment that Siu Bo is "very sweet", she's only fat because she "sweeten herself too much". 

In an interview, Dayo expressed Bounty Lady maybe his last TVB series. "After I finished this series, I gone crazy! I don't know either, perhaps this may be my last TVB series because I don't want to film comedy series anymore, I want to film a drama or a political series. Just like the movie called The Island of Greed, but if there isn't an election by 2017, then its going to be difficult to film a series of this genre. So, I really don't know when I'll be in another series." It was rumored he'll be co-hosting TV show with Dodo Cheng? Dayo expressed he turned it down because he enjoys short films more. "I also hope to collaborate with Dodo and I do have interest in hosting, but it didn't fit in my schedule so I had to turn it down. I have something I'm busy with. (What are you busy with?) I've picked up a new hobby of shooting mini films! (Mini films? You mean short films?) Yes! But I like to call them mini films, its a lot of fun! (Last time you invited Sean Lau and Wayne Lai to guest star, who will you invite this time?) Wah! I cannot incur so many friendship debts!"

No comments:

Post a Comment