Thursday 12 September 2013

Wayne Lai Praises Louisa So a Strong Co-Star, Collaborates Again After 10 Years

news from ; Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net 

Wayne Lai Praises Louisa So a Strong Co-Star, Collaborates Again After 10 Years 

Yesterday Wayne Lai, Louisa So, Jennifer Shum, King Sir and Tony Hung attended the costume fitting of TVB new series Men Getting Married. Wayne laughed and said the series plays with uniform enticing, he'll be playing Louisa's driver. Wayne expressed the last time he worked with Louisa was over 10 years ago in TVB series Anti Crime, where they played a bickering pair. He's happy to collaborate with her again. 

Wayne said: "After 10+ years, we've had our experiences and Louisa is a good actress. Its rare to get such a strong co-star, I'm look forward to it. At my age, its difficult to find a partner to match me. If this pairing does well, then I'll have more to choose from and not just Sheren Tang." 

It was reported Sheren Tang thinks she has a tumor in her neck, Wayne expressed he does not really keep in touch with Sheren. Its been several months since they last seen each other, but last time he didn't feel she had any issues. Will he tell Sheren to relax a little? He said: "Sheren working with me is a joy because I am quite laid back. (Will you call her to show your concern?) I'll have to see what the situation is like first. I always tell her to open up. I know she gets anxious about her work, whereas I am more relaxed. I've always seen fame like its a floating cloud." 

Louisa wanted Wayne's Son to Marry Her 

Louisa was very pleased to have the opportunity to work with Wayne again. She said this year is an enriching year for her because she got to work with Gardner Tse, Anthony Wong and Wayne, three smart men from three different industries. She feels very blessed. "I've already got the script for 6 episodes, its great. I'm really excited." What's most exciting to Louisa is that she gets to work with her stage play mentor King Sir. "We collaborated before in stage plays, but its strange, after so many years at TVB, we have never collaborated in a series before. Fate has come, I will really take advantage of it." Louisa recalls she used to joke around with Wayne's son in the past. She would tell his son to marry her when he grows up. "That time I called Wayne and his wife my in-laws. I heard his son is now all grown up, I look forward to meet him."

No comments:

Post a Comment