Thursday 12 September 2013

Kate Tsui a Madam with High Heels, Didn't Want to Look Like a Hobbit

news from : Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net 

Kate Tsui a Madam with High Heels, Didn't Want to Look Like a Hobbit 

Kate Tsui attended SaSa's new store opening ceremony in a low-cut dress. In Kate's new series Sniper Standoff, she recalled personally taking on the dangerous action scenes and unfortunately got injured. "In one scene, I had to be on wires, I accidentally injured my thighs and had bruises all over my two legs. At the time I took pictures for memories. Proves how hard working I am." Kate denied having intentions to establish a 'fighter girl' image, she just tries her best in her roles. 

It was said the Madam she portrays in the series often wears high heels. Kate explained: "I am short, so I have to wear high heels to make myself look taller, otherwise I would look like a hobbit standing next to my co-stars." Sniper Standoff replaced Triumph in the Skies II, the TV ratings clearly dropped, but Kate felt there is buffer time needed when a new series premieres. She will try her best to promote and hopes everyone won't put too much pressure on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment