Thursday 12 September 2013

"Lesbian" Kate Tsui Fights for Nancy Wu with Bosco Wong

news from : Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net 






"Lesbian" Kate Tsui Fights for Nancy Wu with Bosco Wong 

Yesterday Bosco Wong, Kate Tsui, Nancy Wu, Sharon Chan, Elena Kong and Ben Wong attended TVB new series Midas blessing ceremony. The characters in this series will be entangled in a complicated relationship, Kate pursues Bosco's wife Nancy Wu and Bosco is going to have several girlfriends. Nancy disclosed the latest script revealed she'll have a passionate kiss scene with her ex-boyfriend Pal Sinn from the series. 

Bosco said: "I heard from the scriptwriter, Kate's role pretends to be a TBG (lesbian) only because she wanted to take revenge on me. She may end up murdering me too. (Kate said you have many girlfriends?) Because I'm a 30+ financial expert in the series, I have a home, car, reputation and money. (You are the same in real life?) Thank you for giving me face! Although I have many girlfriends in this series, there won't be any kiss scenes. It will just be explained through the dialogue, I'm not as lucky as Chilam Cheung." 

Because Kate still has the flu, she has not filmed the kiss scene with Nancy Wu yet. She said: "I think I have to kiss Toby Leung too. Since I'm not sure if these scenes could be broadcast, I am still considering. (Can you accept kissing a girl?) Never experienced it before. I had some contact when playing around with my friends. The plot is about me and Bosco fighting for Nancy. The relationships are just complicated, but something new." 

Yesterday it was Nancy's 32nd birthday. She disclosed she'll be celebrating with her boyfriend and friends. As for having a kiss scene with Kate in the new series, Nancy said: "Actually, my current most fear is the passionate kiss with Pal Gor (Pal Sinn) because I call him 'Dad' in real life. For me to do this, I will have to get myself drunk. I'm more nervous about this kiss then the one with Kate. I just can't believe one mountain is higher than the previous mountain!"

No comments:

Post a Comment