Wednesday 13 June 2012

Tavia Yeung: Not capable of buying a home to cohabit with Him Law

Credit : Source: Mingpao 
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/ 


Tavia Yeung: Not capable of buying a home to cohabit with Him Law 

Tavia Yeung, Michael Tse and Sharon Chan were shooting in West Kowloon Waterfront Promenade for TVB new series Justice Pursuit & Attack. The scene was about Tavia and Michael participating in a charity hugging competition, and under the bitter heat, the two had to embrace tightly. Michael joked he got soaked from all the hugging. Asked if Tavia is good to hug? He teased: "Yes, her belly fat supports my abdomen's 5th and 6th pack!" Tavia refuted: "It's your belly fat that is supporting my muscular abdomen! Stop speaking nonsense, otherwise people might think your sexually harassing me." Michael said: "How is belly fat sexual harassment?" 

It was reported that Tavia bought a new home and is cohabiting with rumored boyfriend Him Law? Tavia denied that she bought a home, and said she isn't capable of buying a home with cash. She's paying mortgage on her current home and she isn't cohabiting with Him. She said: "He should give me money to spend. However, I only can take a man's money after marriage. I am still looking for a partner." Him isn't your partner? Tavia did not answer the question, but said her career is the priority. Asked if she's single? She ignored the question and said when she was young, she promised to marry her mother. 

Sharon wants to hug the cat she had for 10 years the most. It was rumored she's diagnosed with lupus (SLE)? She denied: "I had acute kidney inflammation before, but have already recovered. I'm still keeping up with getting a blood test done every two months and see if there are any changes. I have to watch my diet and can't drink. My mom cooks for me and I get appropriate amount of physical activity. My current health is even stronger than the Queens of Diamonds & Hearts period, I don't even get the flu."


No comments:

Post a Comment