Friday 29 June 2012

Sharon Chan shows off nice legs in her short shorts, but exposes herself

Credit : Source: Mingpao 
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums






Sharon Chan shows off nice legs in her short shorts, but exposes herself

Yesterday Sharon Chan, Wayne Lai, Kent Cheng, Kristal Ting, Natalie Tong and the Miss Hong Kong (MHK) contestants attended TVB's Amazing Summer press conference, where TVB introduces their summer programs lineup. Sharon was dressed carefully for the occasion with white short shorts and a belly button revealing top, showing off her beautiful 42 inch legs and fine waist. She stole the limelight from the group of MHK. Unfortunately, her shorts caused some cleavage for her. Her leopard panties and half buttocks were exposed, Sharon expressed she was just trying to accommodate the Amazing Summer theme, and did not deliberately try to steal the limelight from the MHK. When she learned she carelessly exposed herself, she did not mind at all and expressed: "The shorts are just too short, I didn't even know I exposed myself. No fear, I have underpants on, if I didn't, then I would be afraid. My underwear's pattern matches my shorts well, but next time I'll be more careful." 

Wayne and Kent's new series King Master will be airing during summer vacation. Kristal expressed she's honored to be able to learn from film king Kent and TV king Wayne, but Kent claimed: "I'm an out-of-date film king, Wayne is the TV King, he should be getting the award this year too." Later, Kent joked and said he wants to continue the bad terms rumor he had with Wayne earlier. Wayne said his other series with Kent, The Greatness of a Hero is currently one of the top three rated series this year, and he hopes King Master will do even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment