Monday 4 June 2012

Jack Wu announces wife June Chan pregnant with second child

Credit : Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/ 

Jack Wu announces wife June Chan pregnant with second child 

Jack Wu and his wife June Chan are pregnant again. June is currently 3 months pregnant and expected to due in December. Yesterday morning, Jack announced on Weibo that he's going to be a father again and uploaded June's ultrasound. He wrote: "Pride is a type of force that can make people become more diligent towards their work! Some people like to place the feeling of price on materials! My pride is only on my dearest daughter. Here, please forgive me for adding a little more pride [in my words] because there will soon be a new member in the Wu family! To all my good friends, I hope you can give my wife and I unlimited blessings, wishing them good health! Thanks! -- The Wu Family" Many good friends from the industry including Felix Wong, Niki Chow, Nancy Wu, Sharon Chan, Tavia Yeung, Raymond Wong, Raymond Cho, etc. all congratulated Mr. and Mrs. Wu. 

Jack's daughter is already two years old, but during June's first trimester in this second pregnancy, she vomited severely and the doctor said her baby is a little unstable. She was encouraged to be on bed rest for a some time, so lately Jack has been responsible for the majority of the house work.


No comments:

Post a Comment