Wednesday 13 June 2012

Ruco Chan suggests stripping to celebrate high ratings

Credit : Source: Mingpao 
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/ 

Ruco Chan suggests stripping to celebrate high ratings 

Ruco Chan, Natalie Tong, Louis Yuen, Q Bobo and the rest of the cast of TVB new series No Good Either Way gathered to enjoy the series premiere. Aside from singing the theme song, in the series Ruco, Louis and Q Bobo goes on a topless run on the streets. When asked how they'll celebrate if there are high ratings? Ruco said: "I have a topless scene in the series, and we're always stripping, just like The Full Monty, doing a reality show. Louis lost 10 pounds for the series, and is very fit, but Q Bobo will first have shave off his hair." It was rumored Ruco and Alice Chan already had a grudge back when they were still with ATV, and are still on bad-terms after joining TVB? Ruco denied: "As soon as the series came out, there are news. We are not on bad-terms at all." He expressed he and Alice collaborated before in ATV: "Earlier she wasn't in HK after she got married, so we rarely see each other or talk. In the past, we were always on the phone, and now I see her more at the company. I just laughed off the rumor." 

The other night, Natalie fell ill and lost her voice. Currently shooting new series Detective Columbo, she will have to first just shoot the lighter scenes to avoid affecting her recovery. She is actively looking for a treatment: "I've been sick for several weeks and not recovering. This time, my role is always crying, screaming and getting beat. It is the most difficult role that I've done so far. I don't want to hold everyone up. I plan to ask Tavia Yeung for advice on how to treat voice lost." She frankly expressed she has been too into character and is feeling down. "I feel really down after reading the script and just feel unhappy. When I'm at work, I can't speak and have a black face. My family is frightened." 

It was exposed that when Natalie was shooting her mad crying scenes, she had the same 'long snot' coming out as Stephen Chow in King of Comedy ('Long Snot' Photo Here). Natalie said awkwardly: "So ugly! No one told me about the snot. If I knew earlier, I would definitely ask to shoot the scene again. I'm afraid when the series airs, people will just pay attention to the snot and think it's a comedy."

No comments:

Post a Comment