Thursday 14 June 2012

Kenneth Ma gets scolded by Bosco's fans for getting close to Myolie Wu

Credit ; Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/


Kenneth Ma gets scolded by Bosco's fans for getting close to Myolie Wu

Yesterday Myolie Wu and Kenneth Ma were shooting a dating scene hand-in-hand for TVB new romantic series Seasons of Love in Tseung Kwan O. Myolie disclosed her boyfriend Bosco Wong recently got her a new car. she said: "He only paid for the down payment, I'm quite pleased. Its considered the biggest gift I got from him in history. (Why not tell him to pay for all of it?) These things, I have to pay for it myself to feel happy. (Give yourself to him as a return gift?) Wah! I have to think about it first!" Regarding to the recent rumor that she's forcing Bosco into marriage? She clarified: "No such thing. What you see on the magazines, just read it and move on. (Are you afraid of the rumor damaging your image?) They usually say the female forces the male into marriage, as long as the published photos look pretty, I'm fine."

As for Kenneth Ma, he hopes Bosco's fans can spare him, "Ive been getting yelled at by his fans because they all knew that I have a CPR scene with Myolie and they didn't want me to get near her. I just did the CPR scene using the camera angles, didn't actually kiss her. Luckily in this series, Myolie takes the initiative, otherwise there would be even bigger reactions."

Also on Weibo, Myolie posted a photo of her and Kenneth while filming and wrote: "I asked Kenneth why he didn't open a Weibo account? He answered: 'Someone told me if I don't reply to fans, they would scold me.' Fans, will you scold Kenneth?"

No comments:

Post a Comment