Wednesday 7 March 2012

TVB new sitcom 'Love . Return Home' costume fitting

Credit : Source: The Sun 
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/ 



TVB new sitcom 'Love . Return Home' costume fitting 

TVB new sitcom Love . Return Home held its costume fitting yesterday. The cast including Lau Dan, Chris Lai, Carlos Ng and Queenie Chu all attended. Queenie plays a lawyer in the sitcom, she expressed the producer came every other day to persuade her to cut her hair short:"Although I feel a little breeze on my neck, but I can save on the shampoo. My role is similar to my background, both started out in a beauty contest, but because of the exhaustion in showbiz, she decided to switch to become a lawyer." Queenie also exposed that she will be continuing the 'fate' with Chris Lai as they are a couple in the sitcom: "When I was in Miss HK, I did a dance performance with him before." 

With red eyes, Carlos reveals he suffered from retinal detachment on his eye and had to do surgery: "I thought it was not a big deal, but the detachment was very close to the macula (yellow spot) and I must do surgery. I got 80% of my vision back now, and it depends on the condition if my eye can fully heal." 

The sitcom is tentatively set for 180 episodes, but Lau Dan hopes to shoot another sitcom that could go over 1,000 episodes just like the classic The Kindred Spirit. When asked if Ricky Wong tried to poach him over to CTI? He said: "I already signed a two year contract with TVB before Ricky Wong contacted me. I even got a pay raise, if he contacted me earlier, I probably would have gotten a higher raise."


No comments:

Post a Comment