Wednesday 7 March 2012

Tavia Yeung loves violence, not afraid of Him Law

Credit : Source: Oriental Daily, Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/ 


(Him spotted buying flowers and diamond ring)

Tavia Yeung loves violence, not afraid of Him Law 

It was reported that Him Law bought flowers and a diamond ring for rumored girlfriend Tavia Yeung. Yesterday Tavia attended an event by the Hong Kong Rugby Football Union with Ruco Chan. When asked about Him's gifts, Tavia laughed: "I didn't receive anything!" She said Him bought the flowers for his mother's birthday: "He invited me out for dinner to celebrate with his mom too, but I had to work, so couldn't go. (Confirming you are his girlfriend?) Just friends having dinner. (Did Him ask you what ring size you wear?) Aiya! I have to buy rings myself, I'm afraid he might get cheated. Also, the one he was looking at does not have enough carats. Now if I have to say it first, then it is meaningless! (Afraid of a violent boyfriend?) Nope, I'll beat him up. I can fight too and really like to watch football. This time, I got to participate in the game, I like the violent pushing here and there, it's exciting. (Afraid he might hit you? Just like Theresa Fu!) I knew about that news from day one! But I'm forgetful and I'm just making friends, not afraid."

No comments:

Post a Comment