Saturday 3 March 2012

Fala Chen fortunate to have boyfriend to help her get through tough times

Credit : Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/


Fala Chen fortunate to have boyfriend to help her get through tough times

Last year when Fala Chen was shooting Queens of Diamonds and Hearts, she felt unwell and suffered from facial paralysis. Soon after she took a long break to recover. Yesterday Fala reveals during the interview that there were some scenes in the Queens where she was one person playing three characters with different personalities. Also, Chung Mo Yim's makeup and costume takes at least 2 hours to put on each time, therefore she eventually became exhausted and stressed, just like having schizophrenia.

Comedies are pretty OK

Fala admitted she had a pot full of stress at the time: "I felt so uncomfortable all over, collapsed mentally. During that time, I took off several times to see the doctor, but the cast were all really good and took good care of me. They knew that I was emotionally unstable, so they told me to rest, gave me psychological advice and chatted with me. Initially I was to participate in Prominent Family, but I really couldn't do it. Results, I took 2 months vacation and went back to the US to allow myself to relax a bit." Fala's boyfriend Sit Sai Hung also accompanied her in the US, did Mr. Sit ask her to retire? Fala said: "No. He has never said that, he really supports me. Actually he chats with me a lot and asks me what do I want to do. He even praises that I'm pretty good with comedies. As far as my career, he has given me a lot of advice."

Waiting for the opportunity to head up North

Fala is currently preparing and recording for her debut album. The songs aren't purely about love, there are also some songs about life and aspirations. Fala has no pressure whatsoever when releasing an album for the first time because she cannot control the sales. The current trend is to go up north and shoot China series. Fala had opportunities to shoot in Mainland too, she said actually many production companies approached her, but she wants to choose carefully. She will quietly wait for the chance to shoot her first Mainland series. Fala said: "It's great shooting series at TVB and at the same time I can also accept jobs outside. Just stage work and ribbon-cutting ceremonies, there are already a lot of jobs." In May, Fala will start new series Triumph in the Skies II.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment