Saturday 14 July 2012

Ruco Chan breaks the promise no nude run for high ratings

Credit : Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/



Ruco Chan breaks the promise no nude run for high ratings

Ruco Chan and Suki Tsui were recording a magic performance at a mall for TVB show (玩轉三周1/2). Ruco was worried the trick may be easily seen by audience at a mall: "There are people everywhere, can easily reveal the trick. If there are any mistakes, I'll just put up my Chok look." When speaking of Kristal Tin exposing that he promised to do a nude run if the No Good Either Way ratings reach 36 points, and in actuality the ratings went up to 37 points, he said: "Really? I didn't say that. I went for a jog at the beach earlier, but wasn't a nude jog. Next time I'll go topless!" Asked if he doesn't have confidence on his body figure? He expressed each individual will have an area they feel is a weakness.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment