Monday 16 July 2012

Linda Chung sings live with sick voice to celebrate serial's good ratings,




 Credit ; Source: Oriental Daily, Mingpao 
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/ 
Linda Chung sings live with sick voice to celebrate serial's good ratings

Linda Chung, Paul Chun, Cilla Lok and Eric Li attended Witness Insecurity's promotional event at the mall yesterday. It was announced that last week's ratings averaged at 31 points and peaked at 35 points. Linda had nearly a 100 fans at the mall supporting her; she performed the theme song and fed bread to fans. Although Linda felt slightly unwell before performing her theme song, she still insisted and performed quite well. She later expressed she was not happy with her performance: "Because my voice was a little hoarse. I took medicine this morning, otherwise my voice would be even worse. (Afraid you might get off-key like Ah Sa?) I watched TV too, but I really don't think she did that bad. When I first debuted, I was even worse, my hands would shake and didn't have enough air either." 

As for Cilla, she responded to her rumors with the two actors from the series, Hoi Yeung and Ronald Law. She expressed she hopes to maintain the elegance of being single and doesn't want to have a playful image. Earlier she was spotted on a date with Hoi Yeung? Cilla said: "That time, we all coincidentally finished working in Cheung Chau, so we just went to eat together. Actually Brian Chu was there too." Reporters mentioned Brian Chu also had rumors with her before: "I want to keep my single image. If I do have a boyfriend and we get photographed, then I will admit it, but they are all just my good brothers. My current love life is still empty." 

Paul denied that he already signed with CTI, but he does admit Ricky Wong did ask him to join his company. When speaking of his children, Benji and Lesley, already signed with CTI, Paul thanked Ricky for giving his children the opportunity to shoot series. He expressed his son has been with TVB over the last 10 years and only been a host, now he can do the work he likes to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment