Friday 20 January 2012

Selena Li & Vincent Wong a 'married couple' that kisses no

Credit : Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/


Selena Li & Vincent Wong a 'married couple' that kisses nonstop

Selena Li and Vincent Wong play a couple on a contract in TVB series Wish and Switch. Selena said over the 8 years she's been in this industry, this series is the one that she had the most kiss scenes. Vincent said his wife Yoyo Chen does not mind the kiss scenes repeatedly: "But she will definitely not watch it!" Selena plays the millionaire's daughter-in-law, but in reality she rather be a housewife with a loving husband: "It is too pressuring marrying into a wealthy family. Also, with that much money, there is no way one can savor life."

Asked who she wants to 'trade' lives with the most? Selena said she wants to be a mermaid the most: "I always dream of a Prince Charming coming to pick me up. If I meet the right person, I may just go for a lightning marriage." As for Vincent, he wishes to be like his idol Chow Yun Fat and possess powers of the Iron Man: "I always dream of myself having super speed, haha!" Vincent suggested the two pairs (Johnson/Vincent; Myolie/Selena) do a kiss on the lips to celebrate the high ratings. Selena said: "At that time, I'll kiss Myolie Wu, and Vincent will kiss Johnson Lee."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment