Tuesday 17 January 2012

Bosco Wong's tone of words reveals he and Myolie Wu are cohabiting

Credit : Source: Mingpao
Translated by aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/ 


Bosco Wong's tone of words reveals he and Myolie Wu are cohabiting

The other night when Bosco Wong attended an event, he was asked about the recent reports of some Siu Sang's girlfriend is involved in sideline business. Is he worried his girlfriend, Myolie Wu, might be affected? Bosco heard this and had a huge reaction: "I give her enough money to spend, no need to rely on that stuff. If she doesn't have enough, then ask me. However, I know she makes a lot herself."

Myolie's new series Wish and Switch has been said to have plagiarized a Korean drama? Bosco strongly supported TVB's series are constantly improving and the most important is audience enjoy watching. Bosco also expressed Myolie hasn't been affected: "Sometimes I see her watching happily at home, and told me to watch with her. However, I have to shoot series and have no time." Based on Bosco's comment, it sounds like they are currently cohabiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment