Monday 2 January 2012

Myolie Wu is more than willing to get scolded by Francis Ng


Credit : Source: Mingpao 
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums

Myolie Wu is more than willing to get scolded by Francis Ng

TVB series Wish and Switch will be broadcasting tonight (1/3/12). The two lead actresses in the series Myolie Wu and Selena Li were dressed in Snow White costumes as if they were twins. The two were accompanied by the other cast members Johnson Lee and Vincent Wong to a school to play with the children. During the promotion, Myolie suddenly blurted out: "Angela Tong is getting married soon!" Angela quickly shouted that she's not.

Since the series is broadcasting during the Lunar New Year holidays, many viewers will be out on vacations, is Myolie worried about the ratings being affected? Myolie calmly said: "In the past, I had other series broadcast during this period, just like last year's The Rippling Blossom, which ended up being the top 5 rated series of 2011. So, the outcomes are hard to predict. I do not dare to say I'm a rating guaranteed artist, but I can say the story of this series is refreshing and there are sparks in my collaboration with Johnson. I have my expectations as well."

Regarding the past reports being brought up again that when Myolie, who was considered a newcomer at the time, collaborated with Francis Ng in Triumph in the Skies, she was scolded by her seniors and criticized of her poor acting. Today, Myolie has become the TV Queen, but she doesn't feel insulted. She said: "Even if my seniors scolded me back then, it does not mean they had bad intentions, it is for my own good. I am more than willing to be scolded. I am fortunate that Francis brought this topic up again and cleared up the whole incident. I really do hope we can collaborate again this May in Triumph in the Skies II and I can learn from him."

Since Selena's debut 8 years ago, this series is probably the one she had the most kiss and bed scenes, which made her quite uncomfortable. In the series, she plays a millionaire's daughter-in-law, but in reality she shouted that she fears having such life. She said: "As a 'millionaire's daughter-in-law' you have to have so many bodyguards following you in and out. It is so stressful marrying into a wealthy family. If I were to choose, I would rather be a common woman. I know I have a birthmark on my back that proves I have a difficult life, I don't have a wealthy wife life. I am ready to rely on myself in the future and have never thought about finding a rich man."

No comments:

Post a Comment