Monday 30 January 2012

Moses Chan has 'no eye to see' his girlfriend's kiss scenes

Credit :Source: Oriental Daily, The Sun 
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/ 




Moses Chan has 'no eye to see' his girlfriend's kiss scenes 

Moses Chan, Tracy Ip, Lau Dan and the rest of the cast attended TVB new series 4 In Love/Let It Be Love promotional event. In the series, Charmaine Sheh is paired up with Moses Chan, he laughed and said he's a 'Toad wishing to eat Swan flesh' (wish for what one is not worthy of) as he and Charmaine got a kiss scene in the series. Has he reported that to girlfriend Aimee Chan? Moses laughed: "I told her about it. I tell her everything." However, he announced he has 'no eyes to see' for Aimee's kiss scenes: "I hope she can do her performance without any shackles, but for me personally, I don't really want to see it!" Earlier he brought his girlfriend back home for new year greetings, Moses frankly expressed he was very happy: "It's my first time trying out my mother's Poon Choi (big bowl dish), very surprising! (Your final year in giving out single red envelopes?) Take it slowly!" 

Tracy did not avoid playing a game of making hearts with rumored boyfriend Wai Kar Hung and expressed she likes 'home boys': "I like to stay at home too. (Matthew Ko?) He's very attentive, but likes to go out more." 

Also, Hawick Lau announced his relationship with Mainland actress Yang Mi on Weibo earlier. As Hawick's father, Lau Dan, have not seen his future 'daughter-in-law' yet, but he laughed and said he's satisfied: "She's pretty and filial. (Sent new year greetings to you?) They called me together and wished me a happy new year. (Rush them to get marry?) No rush, let nature take its course!" 


No comments:

Post a Comment