Tuesday 11 September 2012

Raymond Lam injuries finger, have difficulty putting on his pants,

 Credit ; Source: Oriental Daily, Mingpao, TVB E-News 
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/  



Raymond Lam injuries finger, have difficulty putting on his pants 

TVB Executive Norman Leung hosted celebration banquet rewarding the cast and crew of Three Kingdoms RPG. Raymond Lam, Kenneth Ma, Tavia Yeung, Sharon Chan and Ruco Chan all attended. However Raymond was 45 minutes late to the celebration. He explained while he was rushing over, he carelessly injured his finger, Raymond said: "After shooting a water scene for my new film, I went for a shower. While I was getting ready to get out to change, I was rushing while pushing the shower curtain back and carelessly jabbed my finger into the wall. It was hurting pretty badly and swelled up too. I could barely put on my pants, but it shouldn't be anything serious. Luckily it's my left hand, otherwise I wouldn't be able to sign the autographs." Earlier, director Vincent Lok worked with Raymond on a comedy film and praised his abilities. He said Raymond could do anything, he could be either Chok, not Chok or non-handsome. Raymond thanked him for the compliments and expressed he doesn't have too many comedies, so he's very grateful to have a group of seniors there to help him feel more comfortable. Asked if he has to put down a burden when doing comedies? He said: "No burden at all, especially for an actor, there has never been any burdens. Basically since my first TV series, I have never cared about my image. You can ask Tavia and them too, back then they always asked me 'hey why don't you ever comb your hair?' And I would say, well that's how my character is." 

Supports 'One Vote Per Person' 

As for the 'One Vote Per Person' voting system at this year's TVB anniversary awards, does Raymond think his chances are higher since he has so many fans? He said: "Not related, but I do support this idea because more people could participate and naturally get more attention and higher ratings. Awards are like a bonus, the awards ceremony is more like a reunion." When speaking of Kenneth's breakthrough in Three Kingdoms RPG, many artists from the industry are supporting him to becoming this year's TV King. Kenneth said: "Thank you." Tavia asked: "Did you give them money?" Kenneth joked: "I threatened them in private." Then Kenneth continues: "I don't mind the One Vote Per Person. (Feel more confident with this system?) I actually think the results of this new voting system is completely unpredictable. I believe it will bring excitement and happiness to audience. (More relatives could increase your votes?) Voting like that is awkward. I'll try my best, the award would be a bonus or if I don't get any awards, I'll still be working as usual. (Do you think you'll lose to Raymond Lam, who has a large fan base?) Nothing about who loses to who, there is still The Last Steep of Ascent and The Confident that is waiting to air." Tavia said the new system satisfies audience as they could be part of the voting. 

Rumored Three Kingdoms RPG Sequel

It was rumored Three Kingdoms RPG is getting a sequel, Tavia and Kenneth already had ideas on how the sequel could be. Tavia said: "Kenneth played a childish character, but in the sequel he could be a more serious character, like a poet. As for me, I should be the opposite, shouldn't be so well-behaved, I could be a party girl!" Asked if it should be a modern version? Tavia said: "If it does happen, I think a modern version would be best, so it won't be so difficult for us to film." Kenneth said: "But I'm thinking how I could come back to life because I died. (Tavia: "it will be a whole different story") Doesn't matter, as long as I'm still paired up with Tavia." The reporter asked if Tavia was okay with the pairing? She said: "Okay, of course, we're a pair. (Will audience get bored of it, you guys always pairing up?) Oh no, audience like it. I think if we weren't a pair, audience wouldn't like it and complain." 

As for the other on-screen couple, Sharon and Ruco, they just hoped to have more scenes. Sharon said: "I'm not going to be a guest star anymore, my story has to be longer." Sharon had a very sassy character, does she want to be something else this time? Ruco jumps in: "I don't think she was sassy at all. (Sharon: "Really? How can that be?") Pretty girls, you wouldn't think she's sassy, you would think she's normal. (Do you think your girlfriend could be pretty and sassy then?) Only if its Sharon. (Sharon: "Wait until I throw a tantrum on you and then see what happens.") Yeah you should try." Sharon added: "He's such a good sweet talker." Ruco replied: "Only to you."


No comments:

Post a Comment