Tuesday 11 September 2012

Lawrence Ng gives clues on his female co-star in 'The Hippocratic Crush II'

Credit ; Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/ 



Lawrence Ng gives clues on his female co-star in 'The Hippocratic Crush II' 

Lawrence Ng and Patrick Tang attended the last show of musical Queen of Windsurfing (風之后). He reveals February of next year, he'll be participating in TVB's The Hippocratic Crush II. He denied that he's making a TVB comeback because he owes them: "Earlier at Eric Tsang's birthday party, I bumped into Virgina Lok and we made a deal. I'm not doing this for money, it is to help TVB. I benefit too. The sequel will be with the original cast, but let me first spill some of the beans, the lead actress is someone who has collaborated with me before. She's top quality and isn't married yet. Ada Choi is too busy, but I hope we'll have a chance [to collaborate] in the future."

Side Note - According to TVB Weeky's chief editor(Weibo@ckwok), Kenneth Ma and Tavia Yeung are confirmed to be in the sequel. Yesterday they attended Three Kingdoms RPGcelebration. 


No comments:

Post a Comment