Tuesday 8 May 2012

Selena Li too many rumors, friends afraid to get near her

Credit : Source: Mingpao, Oriental Daily 
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/ 

Selena Li too many rumors, friends afraid to get near her 

The rating report for TVB series Gloves Come Off peaked at 33 points. Yesterday the cast and crew celebrated the success. Sin Ho Ying and Lee Ka Ding (Ding Yeh), who were rumored on bad terms with Kevin Cheng, were absent. Producer Law Wing Yin explained Master Sin was unable to attend due to work, and insisted the cast and crew all collaborated pleasantly. Kevin expressed there won't be any awkwardness if he and Master Sin see each other. In fact, Kevin expressed he hopes to see Master Sin and personally make an apology to him. "The producer helped me pass the message to him, and when Master Sin was on an interview, he never criticized my comments." 

Kevin was very pleased to have gained more male fans and be able to promote the Muay Thai sport through Gloves Come Off. Kevin also gives advance notice that as more episodes air, he will be revealing more of his muscles. Asked if he hopes for a sequel? Kevin stressed: "If there is a sequel, must not be as rushed as this time. At least have 3 months to really prepare and train the body. From 2010 until now, I have filmed 8 series. My current filming schedule goes until July and then I will start working on my music album. In August, I will be start filming again and will only have a month to record songs. Whenever I have time, I will have to vigorously watch series, watch movies and listen to music. I cannot have 'entry, but no exit'. I must absorb new things." Asked if his income exceeded several 10 millions from shooting 8 series within 2 years? Kevin said: "Cannot calculate like that, TVB got some of the share." 

It was rumored Selena Li is involved in Mona Ch'ng and horse trainer Tony Cruz's son (Sean Cruz) relationship. Lately, since she's always photographed going out with a man, Selena claimed she's getting others in trouble: "Friends don't dare to come near me! (Rumored you are only interested in wealthy men?) Of course not! Since I broke up with Patrick [Tang], I dated once before and he wasn't wealthy. Many of my friends are wealthy, but I also have not so well-off friends too. I haven't dated a wealthy man before because I feel there is a generation gap. Perhaps they are too wealthy and won't be able to see the value in me or know how to cherish me. I do have a pursuer, but I haven't found the my dream 'Sap Yat Gor' (Kevin's role) yet." When asked if Kevin meets her standards for a partner? She shook her head: "He's too popular in Mainland, I don't match him." 

For this Mother's Day, Raymond Wong had to work, so he celebrated early with his mother, mother-in-law, god-mother and his wife. He plans to help his son write a Mother's Day card for his wife. Raymond reveals he got a tan from shooting his latest series Love Exceeds the Coastline in Cheung Chau.

No comments:

Post a Comment