Tuesday 22 May 2012

Selena Li stresses she's 100% single, now accepting pursuers

Credit : Source: Oriental Daily 
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/ 

Selena Li stresses she's 100% single, now accepting pursuers

TVB artists Selena Li and Leanne Li did a catwalk for a wedding dress show. Selena expressed her injustice, she said: "The reports are always saying I have a boyfriend, that really affects me. Now no guy dares to come near me. I want to stress here that I am a 100% single, I don't have a boyfriend. My requirements for a boyfriend is I hope he is filial, ambitious, loves me, good character, taller and smarter than me. I am accepting pursuers!" 

Regarding to marriage, Leanne said: "Wong Cho Lam and I have consensus. Career is our priority now. (You already met the parents?) Still have maybe 2 or 3 years before we will start thinking about marriage. Dating is sweeter, I really enjoy this period." 

No comments:

Post a Comment