Friday 27 June 2014

Moses Chan wasn't first choice: Every role is an opportunity

news from : SourceMingpao (HK)
Translated by: chaierie @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/

On 24 June, Moses Chan (陳豪) tried out his costume for TVB new series Opera Rouge (水髮胭脂). It was rumored that Wayne Lai (黎耀祥) rejected this series criticizing it as a "plastic drama" (drama without content) and Aimee Chan refused to film Lord of Shanghai (梟雄) because of De Quervain's syndrome (媽媽手). As a result, Moses picked up the offer as a second choice for drama Opera Rouge for his wife. Moses denied the rumor: "Every role is an opportunity. Wayne accepted to film in Lord of Shanghai and coincidentally I was free. As an actor, I have to work when I can."

Baby is 6 months old, weighs more than 20 pounds

Moses disclosed that Aimee Chan (陳茵媺) still had to do physical therapy: "Doctor said this is an initial reaction for mothers. I'm having problems the more I carry the baby. Now, I watch my hands when I carry him. The baby is 6 months old and he's already over 20 pounds, he is more of the chubby kind." Asked if Aimee needs one year to make a comeback, Moses said: "No, let's wait for her to reply to everyone's question. I absolutely support her in filming."

Joyce Koi (蓋鳴暉) wished that next time she can collaborate with Wayne Lai and also helped out in denying the "plastic drama" rumor: "Opera Rouge is relaxing and similar to the situational drama type, it is not a boring drama."

No comments:

Post a Comment