Tuesday 17 December 2013

TV Queen Kristal Tin Loyal to TVB, Chapman To Waiting to Live Off his Wife

news from : Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net



TV Queen Kristal Tin Loyal to TVB, Chapman To Waiting to Live Off his Wife 

Last night Kristal Tin (Ah Tin) seized double at the TVB Anniversary Awards, she got both the TV Queen title and the "My Favorite TV Female Character" award. On stage, she emotionally thanked her husband Chapman To for taking good care of her. At the time, Chapman was having dinner with Louis Koo and when he learned his wife won the award, he got himself drunk immediately. His wife rising to fame, Chapman joked: "My aspiration is to live off my wife. I hope she gets famous, then I don't have to work." Ah Tin stressed she won't be leaving TVB and has never thought of getting a pay raise. 

The 'Double' TV Queen, Ah Tin stayed after the award show until 1:30AM and celebrated with her fans outside of TVB City. She said: "Chapman called me and got really emotional over the phone. He praised I did a good job. I thanked him for making my life so rich. I felt a little guilty since I haven't been home much and didn't do my part as a wife." 

Ah Tin frankly expressed she never thought of getting a pay raise, and stressed she definitely won't be leaving TVB. As for Chilam Cheung losing the TV King title, Ah Tin said: "I'm a big fan of Cool Mor myself, but I also admire Dayo Wong. Dayo deserved to be the TV King." 

Last night Ah Tin disclosed backstage, "Linda and I had agreed before that we would make funny faces no matter who gets the award! But the moment they announced the winner, Linda said to me: 'Ah Tin, I don't have the heart to make a funny face right now. Can I hug you?' I said: 'Yes, you can. I also don't have the heart to make a funny face.' After I got TV Queen, she (Linda) said to me, the next one is yours too. When they announced the Favorite Character award, Linda said to me, 'Hurry go up there, congrats to you!'"

No comments:

Post a Comment