Saturday 11 August 2012

Moses Chan's coffee dreams never dies

Credit : Source: Oriental Daily, Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/


Moses Chan's coffee dreams never dies

Yesterday afternoon, Moses Chan appeared in Causeway Bay to attend a coffee function. A few years ago, he opened a coffee shop in Malaysia, but unfortunately it went out of business. As a loyal fan of coffee, Moses is fearless as his dream will not die, he said: "Last time, I loss money, but I just think of that as gaining experience. If I open another coffee shop, it should be in Hong Kong because its convenient for me to manage." Recently there has been a secret photographer in TVB, which has worried many artists. Moses said: "I'm a little worried, but I'm an artist that has nothing to hide, so there is no fear of getting photographed. What I fear most is confidential material may get leaked. There are a lot of things internally that cannot be reveal to the public. If the secret photographer gets a hold of it and leaks its out to the public, then that's unfair to TVB." Moses frankly expressed security at TVB is very good, so he believes this incident is just one exception.

No comments:

Post a Comment