Wednesday 8 August 2012

Janet Chow risks miscarriage, asks Chris Lai to carry her

Credit : Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/ 



Janet Chow risks miscarriage, asks Chris Lai to carry her

Yesterday Wayne Lai, Kent Cheng, Kristal Tin, Janet Chow, Chris Lai, Elaine Yiu, Pierre Ngo and Natalie Tong appeared in their ancient costumes for the promotion of TVB new series King Maker. Lead actors Wayne and Kent put in the most effort into the promotion. Aside from arm wrestling each other, the two played tug-a-war with Kristal and Elaine. Everyone was worried about the pregnant Janet Chow, although Chris took good care of her, she saw the cast having so much fun playing and she wanted to join too, so she asked Chris to carry her. Wonder if her husband Timmy Hung will freak out when he sees that. 

Yesterday Janet's growing belly was much more visible than her last public appearance. She said: "My stomach is growing fast. Friends have told me not to eat too much. Timmy is currently out working, as his wife, I don't want him to worry. Last night, I had dinner at Charmaine Sheh's house with a large group of friends. I chatted with Annie Man about our pregnancy experiences and even went shopping online for baby products. (Does Charmaine envy you?) I don't know, but I did urge her to start dating soon, but I won't introduce any guys to her because it feels awkward." Janet reveals her expected due date is February 5, 2013. She already chose the date to get a C-section, but if she's due earlier, she will go for a natural birth. 

As the cast for King Makers is similar to The Greatness of a Hero? Wayne said: "Because there is a shortage of artists at TVB, but the story is different. This time Kent and I will have a lot of battle of wits scenes. He's the evil one, and I'm the good guy. (Film King challenges TV King?) Of course, the co-star is very important. Kent is very talented."


No comments:

Post a Comment