Thursday 22 December 2011

Kate Tsui doesn't want Ron Ng as rumored partner before it gets boring

Credit : Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/ 



Kate Tsui doesn't want Ron Ng as rumored partner before it gets boring 

Last night, new film Laughing Gor Turning Point 2 held the film premiere. The cast including Michael Tse, Francis Ng, Kate Tsui, Bosco Wong and Janice Man attended. Raymond Lam was also present to show his support. Kate was dressed in a low-cut dress stealing the limelight, but she expressed she had already done all the safety measures to prevent accidental exposure. 

As it was rumored Ron Ng's girlfriend Viann Zhang called to yell at her, Kate said: "That story is never ending, it's like a dramatic series. Actually Forensic Heroes III promotions are over, Ron isn't my partner anymore, my new partners are Francis, Bosco and Michael. We can change the rumors, otherwise people will get bored. (Then did she call and yell at you?) Of course not. Everything is just randomly made up nonsense. (She said she doesn't know you!) But I know her, she is Ron's girlfriend! That's what the news say. (She even said you were a slut!) I'm not. It's probably just made up news. (Do you think Viann's gone too far?) I think it's just a made up story, she didn't say it herself. It is enough that I know myself that I'm not that type of person. (Then did Ron say sorry to you?) He didn't initiate anything, it's doesn't matter. There is no need to especially talk about these rumors." 

As Myolie Wu openly expressed she wanted Francis Ng back for Triumph in the Skies II, Francis said he is still in the discussion stages and has already left his schedule with TVB. Since he has never been a guest star before, he does not want to break the tradition. He said: "After all, still discussing a lifelong contract. The 'mother school' (TVB) is struggling, so the graduates will have to try donating, just won't ask for a high pay! In fact, let's not even talk about the money, I'm actually afraid of shooting sequels, afraid I won't know how to be that character again. It's special this time because no matter if its an elder woman or a granddaughter, they all want me to be back. More importantly is my son kept pointing at the TV when he saw me appear at the TVB Anniversary Awards. I also hope to shoot something for him to watch and be able to help TVB as well. We will make a better sequel together." As the cast are busy with their jobs, the film promotion are lacking. Michael admitted most of the promotion will be on the internet, but he hopes the box office will get better and better.


No comments:

Post a Comment