Thursday 29 December 2011

Elaine Yiu desperate to be a mother, have children first before marriage

Credit : Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/ 


Elaine Yiu desperate to be a mother, have children first before marriage 

In TVB series Bottled Passion, Elaine Yiu's performance can be clearly seen on the front line. Although the series is only getting average ratings, viewers are praising Elaine endlessly. She personally feels Bottled Passion is a turning point in her acting career as well, since she left a deep impression on viewers. This is one of the roles she is most satisfied with, she said: "In fact my role is quite similar to myself. I am cold on the outside, but hot on the inside, so the acting went a lot smoother. Tim Gor has his vision when choosing this role for me." In the series, Elaine gave up everything because she loved Raymond Wong, but later she realized her lover is wholeheartedly cheating her. She said: "In the past, I would purposely do something to make my other half happy, like making soup in the late nights, just because I want him to be happy." 

Currently single, Elaine previously caught the flower bouquet at Koni Lui's wedding. Asked if she's in a rush to marry someone? She laughed: "I actually want to have children more than get marry. Women has their physiologic restrictions when it comes to having babies, and I really like children, so I may not get marry first and then have children. I may even do a lightning marriage. However, right now I don't want to marry yet, haven't met the right person yet." Elaine frankly said she does have a pursuer now, but it is still in the observation phase, she said: "Right now, the guys that I encounter are often younger than me. I hope my other half is older than me because they will have their life experiences and know how to take care of people. I anticipate for my Mr. Right to appear someday." 

Also, Elaine just finished shooting The King Makers and had a lot of scenes opposite of Wayne Lai. Because of the pressure, she got thinner and thinner, she said: "I put the pressure upon myself, I hope to do better, so whatever questions I have, I ask Wayne. I really thank him for all his advices, I learned a lot from him this time around."


No comments:

Post a Comment