Tuesday 16 July 2013

'A Change of Heart' Peaked 32 PTS, Niki Chow & Bosco Wong Breaks Bikini Promise

Credit News : Source: The Sun, Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net 





'A Change of Heart' Peaked 32 PTS, Niki Chow & Bosco Wong Breaks Bikini Promise 

Yesterday Bosco Wong, Niki Chow, Joey Meng (Mun Mun) and Benjamin Yuen attended TVB series A Change of Heart promotional event. It was announced this week's average rating so far is 30 points, peaking at 32 points. The peak rating occurred at the scene where Niki slaps Bosco. Earlier Bosco and Niki promised they would wear a swim brief and bikini if the ratings reaches 32 points, but yesterday the didn't fulfill their promise. All Bosco did was take off his black jacket, revealed his black tank top underneath and put the bikini top over; Niki took off her gray jacket and appeared in a deep V low-cut black dress, she had the bottom piece of the bikini and placed it over herself. Benjamin Yuen also joined them, having a flower-designed bikini top over. 

Bosco explained he just learned that afternoon about the promotional event: "It's just too rushed I didn't have time to prepare. I promised to wear one, then I will, but I have to lose some of the fat first. Next time at the celebration dinner, I wear it, it doesn't matter for guys." 

Niki complained, "Why is it only me and Bosco wearing it? I said if the ratings reach 35 points I would wear a one-piece swimsuit. I never said I would wear a bikini for 30 points." Asked whether if she will agree to wear a bikini if there is a celebration dinner for 35 points rating? Niki said: "35 points, I'll wear it with Mun Mun then!" Mun Mun replied: "Sure, I'm going on vacation anyways, I can put up swimsuit photos for people to look at. (A bikini?) Of course, I have never had a one-piece swimsuit." Niki added she may not be in HK when the time comes, but will upload her two-piece swimsuit picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment