Tuesday 13 November 2012

TV Queen Battle: Netizens support Michelle Yim, but she supports Tavia Yeung,

Credit : Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net



TV Queen Battle: Netizens support Michelle Yim, but she supports Tavia Yeung 

Michelle Yim, Maggie Siu, Nancy Wu, Oscar Leung and the rest of the cast of The Confidant attended the promotional event. The premiere week averaged 31 points and peaked at 36 points, which is currently the top rated premiere week rating this year. Netizens are currently heavily supporting Michelle Yim to take the TV Queen title, but Michelle laughed: "I'm happy, of course it would be great if the award was given to me, but I personally support Tavia Yeung, Kate Tsui and Myolie Wu. If I had to choose one of them, I vote for Tavia. TV King, of course I support my partner Wayne Lai! (Raymond Lam has so many fans!) I'm his fans too, he's so handsome, but for the one person per vote, I choose Wayne!" 

This is Nancy's first time singing the sub theme song for her series, she laughed and said actually a dream of hers; she is happy that it's been fulfilled. When asked if any record labels had been in touch with her? She said: "Not yet! I hope the song airs more often, so I have the opportunity to fulfill my small wish of releasing an album and get a taste of it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment