Monday 2 April 2012

Charmaine Sheh betrayed before: Difficulty in Trusting People in Showbiz

Credit : Source: The Sun
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/ 



Charmaine Sheh betrayed before: Difficulty in Trusting People in Showbiz

TVB Queen Charmaine Sheh has been in the entertainment circle for many years and is used to seeing wind and rain, but she was considered a naive young woman when she first debuted. She was once betrayed by a good friend, that got her overly fearful of making friends in the industry. Since then, she was very cautious when choosing friends and didn't dare to trust anyone that easily.

Charmaine: "Many people believe it's hard to find true friends in the industry, especially for girls. After all there will always be competition. In this industry, I am pretty good friends with Catherine Chau, we are both very straightforward. For guys, my good friends are Bobby ([Au Yeung] and Timmy [Hung]. In fact, I was once betrayed by a good friend from the industry, this didn't happen in the recent years, it happened many years ago. I told [him/her] some things, but [he/she] went to tell reporters. Out of the blue, that friend used me to make news. Clearly the matter never happened, but because of that friend knew a lot of what has happened to me, so there was some truth to the report. It even sounds like it's all real! I didn't know what was going on, out of the blue the friend was on bad terms with me. I was on the headlines for several weeks.

Difficult to find Close Friends

At thet time I was really unhappy, especially because it was just a few years after I debuted, I was really naive then. Being betrayed by a friend, it felt like a thunderbolt hit me. At the time, we were really good friends! But after this incident, I haven't spoken to [him/her] for a long time, it's quite a pity. I feel pity because the relationship is already gone and I still didn't go resolve it with [him/her]. What if [he/she] records what you say?! [He/She] is harming you!

However, up until today I have talked it out with [him/her] and we are friends again! Nowadays when we see each other, we would nod and greet one another! Indeed, it is harder for me to trust those in the industry, really have to look at the person, I'm really afraid and will be more cautious when choosing a close friend. My current good friends -- Annie Man, Sherming Yiu, Angela Tong -- are friends I've been with in the recent years and have established trust.

Love Playing, Love Partying

I am a person that likes to play. One time I was out late partying and got photographed, but not of me drunk. Actually, once I drink, my face turns red. It doesn't matter if I just took 3 sips or 3,000 sips, it's the same. My face turns red because I have good bloodline and I can't drink too much, moderate is ok. I don't go out to play just because I need to vent, I just don't see a problem with going out partying. It's not like I'm not paying, just going out to chat with friends, very normal. No matter how big the issue is, saying it a 100 times isn't really an issue anymore."

No comments:

Post a Comment